Icebreaker Mens Merinoloft Stratus-X Jacket Kona/Jet Hthr -S-L-XL
Icebreaker Mens Merinoloft Stratus-X Jacket Kona/Jet
MADE FOR A classic winter outer layer designed to bring a versatile mountain look and natural warmth to your everyday life and post-adventure pursuits, the Stratus X Jacket is as stylish as it is easy to the environment. The Stratus’ 100% recycled Polyester shell is not only durable and eco-friendly, but it features a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precip during variable winter days. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled), which retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature. We also lined the jacket with 100% woven merino wool for incredible next-to-skin softness. With classic alpine style cues, zoned quilting for thermal regulation, and front and internal pockets to stash your small daily essentials, the Stratus is a go-to choice for cold days around town.
- FIT: Regular
- LAYER: Outer Layers
- BEST FOR: Lifestyle
- BENEFITS: Warmth, style, comfort, weather resistance
- FEATURES: Zoned quilting for thermal regulation, Metaluxe vision center front zip, Zipper chin guard, and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Forward set side seams for comfort, Metaluxe zippered hand pockets, Zippered interior security pocket, Center back length: 80.6cm/31¾", size L, Icebreaker pip logo
- MODEL: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
FABRIC AND CARE
- FABRIC: Face: 100% Polyester Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 390 g / 13.75 oz
- CARE: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
|filter op kleur||groen|
|filter op pasvorm||regular|
|filter op gewicht||middelgewicht|
|filter op layer||outer layer|