Icebreaker Mens 260 Zone LS Crewe / Black/CHILI RED - XXLargeArtikelnummer: 104360-002-FW18
Icebreaker Mens 260 Zone LS Crewe / Black/CHILI RED - XXL
- FIT: Slim
- LAYER: Base Layers
- BEST FOR: Snow Sports, Hike
- BENEFITS: Comfort, Odour Resistant, Breathable, Warm, Move with you
- FEATURES: Updated design, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation, strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation, flatlock seams prevent chafing, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, dropped front and back hem for added coverage, center back length: 75.9cm/30", size L, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- MODEL: Height: 6'3" / 191cm. Waist: 33.1" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A heavyweight baselayer shirt with optimized fabric zones for active performance, the 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe is a technical top for skiing, winter climbing and other highly active days in cold conditions. This warm, breathable and odor-resistant top features our BodyfitZONE™ construction, which combines a merino wool and LYCRA® blend with strategically zoned panels of highly breathable eyelet merino mesh that actively controls temperature during high-output pursuits. In the higher-wear areas around the elbows and forearms we added merino and polyester waffle jersey for added abrasion resistance. Raglan sleeves, gusseted underarms, and flatlock seams throughout offer ample range of motion and eliminate chafing during fast-paced days.
FABRIC & CARE
- FABRIC: Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA®. Panels: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester. Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA®, 1% Nylon
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 294g / 10.3 oz
CARE: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
|filter op kleur||zwart|
|filter op pasvorm||slim|
|filter op gewicht||middelgewicht|
|filter op layer||base layer|