Icebreaker Wmns Rush Vest / Black/Embossed -SmallArtikelnummer: 104197-001-SA-WS18
Icebreaker Wmns Rush Vest / Black/Embossed
- FIT: Regular
- LAYER: Mid Layers
- BEST FOR: Training
- BENEFITS: Weather resistance, moisture management, lightweight packability
- FEATURES: Nylon content for durability. Cool-Lite™ eyelet lining for faster wicking. Corespun fabric for enhanced durability. Reflective center front zip for visibility in low light. Laser cut holes for ventilation. Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing. Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub. Zippered hand pockets. Packable into left-hand pocket. Drop tail hem for added coverage. Center back length: 66.6cm / 26¼" size M. Icebreaker reflective screen print logo.
- MODEL: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 25" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A weather-resistant wind vest that offers ultralight protection from the elements when you’re running, biking or training outdoors, the Rush Vest is there when you need it and packs away when you don’t. The Rush’s ultralight nylon shell features a DWR finish and easily sheds wind and light moisture. Inside is a moisture-wicking layer of eyelet mesh made with our corespun fibers—moisture-wicking nylon threads wrapped in merino wool for the ultimate combination of durability and next-to-skin softness. Laser-cut holes in the back of the vest improve airflow, offset shoulder seams eliminate pressure points when wearing a pack, and zippered hand pockets stow small trail essentials. The vest also stows inside its left-hand pocket for highly packable protection you can take just about anywhere.
FABRIC & CARE
- FABRIC WEIGHT: 145 Featherweight
- FABRIC: Body: 100% Nylon Eyelet: 51% Merino Wool / 34% TENCEL® / 15% Nylon
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 200 g / 7.05 oz
- CARE: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
|filter op kleur||zwart|
|filter op pasvorm||regular|
|filter op gewicht||ultralicht|
|filter op layer||mid layer|