Icebreaker Wmns Helix LS Zip Hood / Opal/VELVET/Jet HTHR -Small
Icebreaker Wmns Helix LS Zip Hood / Opal/VELVET/Jet HTHR
- FIT: Regular
- LAYER: Mid Layers
- BEST FOR: Lifestyle, Hike, Snow Sports, Adventure
- BENEFITS: Warmth, comfort, breathability, odor resistance
- FEATURES: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ panels at front and back for core warmth and protection, zoned quilting for thermal regulation, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, snug fitting protective hood, coil center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, strategically placed terry fabric for ventilation and range of motion, zippered hand pockets, zippered interior security pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 69.9cm/27½", size M, Icebreaker pip logo
Designed as an active alpine midlayer for cold, high-output days of skiing, climbing, snowshoeing or hiking, the Women’s Helix Long Sleeve Zip Hood combines sustainable materials with a sculpted fit and technical design. The Helix’s zoned design features our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations, and the stitch-free patterning ensure maximum warmth. The recycled polyester face fabric features a DWR that sheds light precipitation. Merino jersey stretch panels in the sides and arms help regulate body temperature on active days, and the 100% merino lining ensures a cozy feel inside. Zippered hand and chest pockets keep small essentials like lip balm, snacks and your phone close at hand.
FABRIC & CARE
- FABRIC: Face: 100% Polyester Panels: 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA® Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 520g / 18.3 oz
CARE: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
|filter op kleur||paars|
|filter op pasvorm||regular|
|filter op gewicht||middelgewicht|
|filter op layer||mid layer|